Thursday, September 6, 2012

These are different...

We're always on the lookout for unique antiques. Something different. Our last junkin' trip netted us these goodies...


"What is it" you say? Good question! We're calling it a grain drill piece. We have two of them, this one has the curved doodad on the front.

 
And this one doesn't. Other than that, about all I can tell you about them is that they are heavy! I love the architectural feel of them, they are just super cool. (can you use the words 'super cool' when describing antiques?)
 
 
This is a...a...a...

Well, we have no idea what it is. When we bought it, there was a tag on it that said Daisy board, but that didn't help us any. It's obviously a board off of something old, possibly some piece of equipment.

As we buy things, we jot them down on a piece of paper. I said to George, "what do I call this?" He said, "write down snow board, we'll know which piece that was."

So there ya go, it's a snowboard. Or not.

Probably not.

But it's super cool!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...