Friday, January 31, 2014

Country Life = Snuggle Bunnies

Remember the big fabric bunny rabbits in dresses that were big a few years ago? Last summer, when I bought some stuff from a man who was closing his antiques store, one of those bunnies was sitting in a chair I wanted. The man said I could buy the chair, but the bunny was part of the deal.

I decided to hang onto her until this spring, and put her out on the floor at Easter. She is in good shape, underneath the dust.

Dust. Bunny.

DUST BUNNY! 

Bwahahaha!

Anyway.

I took her dress and bloomers off of her to wash them, and set her down in a chair in our basement.

When I went downstairs later in the evening, here is what I found.........


It was a very cold winter's night, and Billy saw an opportunity to snuggle up with a new friend!

Come on, say it with me now.

"Awwww..."

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...