Sunday, February 15, 2015

Tutorial Link - How to Make a Burlap Bow

I hate to admit it, but I struggle with making bows. My mom made beautiful bows for the pine wreaths she made and sold at Christmas time. I have watched our business neighbor, a florist, make big beautiful bows in a matter of seconds. But when I make one, I do it slowly, and awkwardly. One of these days I'll get the hang of it. I hope.

I ran across this tutorial as I was wasting spending quality time on Pinterest this morning. It's not the big fluffy bow style, but rather one that lends itself well to the burlap ribbon which is all the rage.


The directions are so simple I think even I can follow them. (I am following directions challenged).

Take a peek. Then grab some ribbon!


Thanks to Ann of On Sutton Place for generously sharing her bow making method!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...