Thursday, March 19, 2015

Fabric flowers

It may be too early yet for real flowers, but we can beckon the season with some made from fabric!


These were made by a friend, she made them from an old quilt.
Love them!


These were made from the same quilt.
Such fun spring decor!


I made these ones, the ones on the left and right were made in the same style.
The quilt I used had lots of different patterns within it.

I made the ones in the middle from burlap and scraps of fabric.
Each flower has 4 circle layers, and is finished off with a button in the middle.

All of the flowers are available in our shop in Moundsville, WV.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...