Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Grandma's Kitchen

There's something about vintage kitchenware...





























Sometimes we get something in, and I have no idea what it is. Such was the case with the scissors like item in the front. Thanks to several followers on my Facebook page, I learned it is a meatball maker. Why didn't I think of that?








































Love, love, love blue canning jars. Clear ones too, but blue? Be still my heart.





So pretty in pink, despite the crack. That just adds character.




I can almost smell the pies and cakes baking.








































And the cookies.








































The old metal utensils had so much more charm that our modern day plastic ones.






























Ahh. Grandma's kitchen, a walk down memory lane.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...