Thursday, September 29, 2011

Facebook and privacy settings

I just read this article, and thought I'd share it with all of you....

Click here

It's about facebook, and privacy settings. It seems facebook is changing these days at warp speed, with even bigger changes to come in the next few weeks. This article explains how to make sure your privacy settings are set to what YOU want, and not what facebook wants. If you use very many Apps, it needs to be done for each one, and of course, each one is different.

I don't use any Apps myself to try the tips out on, but it looks like the article is pretty easy to follow.

Is it just me, or does it seem we're becoming waaaaaaaaaay too connected? I don't care what song you are listening to on Spotify as you read this, nor do I care what news story you will read on Yahoo after you leave my blog. And I seriously doubt you care about my music and reading habits either! Facebook filling up our tickers and newsfeeds with that kind of stuff seems just ole plain annoying to me.

What do you think?

And rest assured, when you read my blog, I'm not even aware of it, other than seeing a number that shows how many views it has each day. Your privacy is safe here!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...