Friday, September 16, 2011

Halloween Potion Bottles

These are my first attempts at Potion Bottles.
So much fun to make!


Sorry for the poor pictures.
My camera doesn't do well with closeups.


But hopefully you get the idea of how they look.
You can click on the photo to see it bigger.


I'm designing my own labels, using words from the list you can see here.

Instead of making potion labels, I should have been making potions.
I picked up a cold somewhere, & have been running a fever for 2 days.

Lousy timing!!!!!!!
Our niece just had her first baby, & I can't go see him!
And...we were going to have a weekend trip to DC with Jessica & Brian.
Can't do that either. Grrr.

On the bright side though, Kevin told me about a dump site he found.
He's thinking it had lots of bottles.
As soon as I'm feeling better, we will be going bottle hunting!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...