Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wood boxes, snowman style

I thought it would be fun to paint some old wood boxes,
and this time of year, snowmen come to mind.


On this box, I painted the "think snow" design on one side.

 
And an Americana design on the other.
Suitable for all seasons!
 
 
On this one, I painted snowflakes on one side.
 
 
And stuck with the snowman theme on the other side as well.
 
 
This one is frosty friends on one side.
You can use it with your holiday decor by turning it this direction,
then after the holidays, just turn it around to the unpainted side.
 
I'm going to have to scrounge up some more old boxes!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...