Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Trash to treasure pumpkins

I've been missing in action on the blog lately. It's been a busy summer! Again!

Between the summer harvest and the shop doing very well, (thank you!) I haven't had much free time. And, besides keeping up my own facebook page for Country Lane Crafts, I'm also helping with one for the street my shop is located on - Jefferson Ave.  Feel free to check them both out, especially if you live in or are from our area in Moundsville, WV.

I'm trying to squeeze in some fall crafts. 
A good place to do that is with some trash to treasure projects!


The two square ones are the ends off a large crate.
The one in the middle is a slab off our sawmill.

While I was painting pumpkins, I grabbed a couple old chairs........


Pumpkins are one of my favorite things to paint!

And to eat!
Love pumpkin pie!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...