Tuesday, December 17, 2013

We bought out a Crafter

We bought out a crafter.

Five simple words that don't begin to describe the work involved!

We have been busy. Very, very busy.

I wish I had taken pictures, but it was one of those moments when you don't even think of that. There is too much to do.

The crafter had 4 rooms of a house stuffed full. I lost count of the number of truck & car & trailer loads we took out of there.

We stuffed boxes here. We stuffed boxes there.
For a few weeks, we could hardly walk in the back rooms.

And most of it wasn't even in the back rooms. Most went upstairs to the apartments above the store that we use for storage.

Let's just say I had my fingers crossed that the firemen didn't come do a surprise inspection!

The back rooms are totally somewhat under control again.
The upstairs? I haven't even touched it yet.

The blog had to wait. Pretty much everything had to wait.
I did finally break down and run the vacuum & clean the bathrooms at home.

And, even though I threatened not to decorate for Christmas at home, I did.
And I'm glad I did.

As for the store, I have lots and lots of new inventory. And even more supplies.
I feel like I'm smack dab in the middle of a treasure hunt, because I haven't even seen what's in many of the boxes yet.

Busy times, but fun too!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...