Thursday, March 6, 2014

Vent signs

These vent/screen thingies have been laying around our basement for awhile now. I don't even remember where I got them. And I couldn't think of anything to do with them. I knew there had to be something, but what?

Finally, one day it hit me.

Signs!



"Home" seemed as good of a word as any, so "Home" it was.

For whatever reason, the photos enhanced the spray varnish more than you can see in real life. That is especially noticeable in the red one. Sometimes I think cameras have a mind of their own.

I like that these are unique, something different.

And that there are 2 less things laying around my basement!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...