Friday, March 23, 2018

Fun with Frames

Frames aren't just for photos anymore!
Are you familiar with Sheldon on Big Bang Theory?
And his Fun with Flags series?
Here's my version of Fun with Frames...

























I started playing around with our vintage frames the other day, hanging them on the wall, then looking for something to hang in them. There are no end to the possibilities.



I like how the star on the oval frame. Fun look!
And the black frame really makes the cotton ball wreath pop.




I painted the flower sign on a slab cut on our saw mill. It juuust fit inside the wood frame.




The basket on the wall is a freezer basket. I should have placed something in it, but.... I was getting tired and just didn't! ha!
What is that behind the smaller cotton wreath you ask? I'll tell you. It's a treadle off a sewing machine cabinet. Cool architectural piece!




A sheep painted on an old pair of sheep shears. Seems appropriate!




And another sheep painted on an old heart shaped baking pan. I like to paint sheep.
Can you tell?




I ran out of wall space before I ran out of frames! 

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...