Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year - New Hours

I'm very excited about the new hours that I've been telling you about the last couple of months!
Starting today, I will be open:
Monday - Thursday 9:30 to 5:00
I will be closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

To recap, this is so I can have more time to "go junking" for vintage & antique items.
And, so I can have more time for craft projects that I can't work on during store hours.

But wait, there's more! (Do I sound like a commercial?)

We'll have a First Friday & Saturday Event each month.
When will that be held?
Why, the First Friday and Saturday of course!
From 9:30 to 5:00 both days.

It will basically be a monthly Open House.
All regular priced items will be 20% off during the Event.
And, you can earn Event Bucks!
For every $10 you spend, you will recieve a $1 Event Buck.
You can use these the rest of the month for up to half off regular priced items!

At the bottom of the blog, you can read a FAQ list for more details.

I'm looking forward to having more time to craft and hunt for treasures.
And, I'll be honest, the long hours were getting to me.
Working 6 days a week in the store, plus the many hours a week at home that were spent doing work for the store...................something had to give, I can't keep up with that pace.
And, as much as I love the store, I love my family more, and I want to spend more time with them.

So...............New Year, New Hours! I'm excited!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...