Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!
2011? Wow.
It doesn't seem that long ago that the year 2000 seemed very far away.

I have to admit that I'm dragging. Remember that early to bed, early to rise post awhile back?
I haven't had an early to bed night since Christmas Eve when Jessica came home. I've seen midnight every night since. I'm tired, tired, tired.

Very happy that I had a great week with family and friends.
But I'm tired, tired, tired!

This morning we went to the neighbor's farm to see the new baby goats.

I took several pictures, but won't be able to put any on here till next week.
Check back in a few days - those goats are beyond cute.
I think Jessica may be hatching a plan to sneak one into her city condo...just kidding of course, but she's tempted!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...