Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baby shower gift idea

A few months ago, Kevin's fiance Katie and I were shopping for a baby shower gift. We looked for a stuffed animal to put in the basket of books that would be our gift. We were shocked when we couldn't find any stuffed animals!

This past weekend, we attended another baby shower. This time, as I was shopping for something else, I ran across lots of stuffed animals. Why? It's the Easter shopping season, and there's lots of bunnies, and chicks, and sheep etc. to pick from.

So...I grabbed an assortment of them, and along with a couple books and a pretty basket, that was our gift.

Bet you'd like to see a picture huh? I planned on taking one, but OOPS. I forgot.

I decided to post about it anyway, in case you're in the need for a baby shower gift too. I may go back and pick up a few more animals, in case we need another gift later in the year since I know now that it isn't always easy to find them.

And yes...the basket got lots of oohs and ahhs!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...