Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Railroad spike stocking holders


I just finished painting 33 railroad spikes, a sampling of which is shown here. I've sold lots of these as stocking holders. They work great for an empty stocking. Just let Santa know that it's best to put the stocking on the floor after he fills it, so the railroad spike won't tip over.

Some folks have also bought them as door stops or shelf sitters.

Word of warning - I believe it's illegal to pick these up along the track if there's any laying around. And it's definitely illegal to pull them up! No train derailments please!!!

Fortunately, we have another source for them. Yay!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...