Friday, January 10, 2014

Country Life = A Felt Food Gift

I want to show off what our daughter Jessica made for her niece for Christmas...


Felt food! 
How cool is that?
A sandwich complete with 2 pieces of bread,
 a hamburger, lettuce, Swiss & American cheese, a tomato, and 2 pickles.
A piece of pizza.
A fried egg.
3 beans.
An orange slice.
A strawberry.
A tea bag.
And for dessert?
A brownie, and 2 different types of cookies.


That sandwich looks good enough to eat!


For the finishing touch, she packaged it in a personalized bag.

Aunt Jess put lots of time and love into this gift, and I'm 
sure Abigail will have many hours of fun with it.

Very impressive Jessica!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...