Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Vintage Bottles

We were getting very low on old bottes in the shop.
Then we hit the jackpot.





























We had a "in the right place, at the right time" moment.







































Those brown ones are cool. I have no idea what they are. Beer bottles maybe?





























Ah, these I know. Coca Cola.







































So much character in each bottle.







































And that tray (strainer?) above them ain't bad either!







































Old green bottles may be my favorite.

Which ones are your favorite?


No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...