Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Piles of Goodies

These new occasional shop hours are keeping me busier than ever!
Lots of auctions and flea markets add up to lots of new stuff!

























Stacks of enamel ware and/or granite ware.
I'll be honest, I don't know the difference.
Shh, don't tell anyone.




















Old chairs. LOTS of old chairs.
Some can be used for sitting.
Some can be used for decorating.
All are all kinds of awesome.




















Old boxes of all kinds, and all sizes.




















Even old puzzles. That one wasn't planned, they came with a table I bid on.
But they are cool, country scenes, so sure, why not?

We are getting ready for this weekends open date.
August 10 & 11.
That's a Friday & Saturday, 10-5 both days.


No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...