Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fonts

I just ran across this site:

www.fontspace.com

Tons of free fonts. Yours for the downloading!

I've always been nervous about downloading fonts. I was afraid that might equate with downloading a free virus. Not a desirable freebie.

But I cautiously downloaded one, then walked away. When I came back, the computer hadn't turned green, so I downloaded another one. And another one. And another one.

Oh, this is fun.

I went so far as to create an account with them.

Turns out it's an app associated with facebook. Who knew?
Well, probably everyone but paranoid me.

But oh, this is fun.

This could get as addicting as pinterest!
Which is also fun!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...