Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Old lids reborn

Over the last couple of years, I've accumulated several old lids, who somewhere along the way, lost their pot.

I started playing with them, and came up with these:


These are not attached, I just scrunched them together for the picture.

Some more:

 
I also had some cake and pie pans lying (laying?) around, just waiting to become gingerbread men:
 
 
I'm off now. More to paint, plus I really should take time to look into that pesky "lying", "laying" issue. I can never remember which one is right in what situation.

Who am I kidding? I'm not going to look it up. It's not like I'd remember by the next time I use it anyway! lol

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...