Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lobster trap

 
Do you know what this is? It's a lobster trap.
 
Several people have asked how we ended up with a lobster trap in landlocked WV.
The answer? An auction, of course.
 
How the people who sold it at the auction ended up with it is another question.
The answer? We have no idea.
 
Our original price on it was $50. No takers so far, and it's taking up valuable space, so it's in the clearance corner for $20.
 
I was offered $15 for it, but we won't go that low. Instead, if it doesn't sell now, we will add casters to it and turn it into coffee table.
 
Where did that idea come from?
Pinterest. Where else? Ha!
 
I suppose we could use it for what one little fellow in the shop called it: a bad people trap.
 
Nah, better stick with the coffee table idea.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...