Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Box of hidden treasures

This old box has a story.
Too bad I don't know what it is!
Ha!


It's a tool box, with compartments for little items.


Efficient!


It's always a plus when this kind of info is stamped on.
It started out it's life in Pittsburg, PA.


It would make a rustic coffee table.
Or storage for... well, for just about anything!

When I got the box, it had some fun treasures hidden inside.
A couple odds and ends tools.
Some screws.
Nuts and bolts.
Lots of dirt.


And these books!
They are a physicians records of payments made.

From the early 1900's.

Let me tell you, it didn't cost nearly as much
to get sick back then.

I wish now I had taken more pictures of the entries
to include here on the blog. But alas, I didn't think of it,
and they sold quickly. Not complaining, just saying.

The box is still available though, if you are interested.


Speaking of work, this scripture is a good one to keep in mind,
whether you are weary from a hard days work, or just daily life.

I forgot to post it on Sunday.
Maybe I'm needing some rest myself!


No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...