Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Spring is in the Air


 March 1st
Spring is in the air!

It's supposed to be in the mid 60's today. Then crash to a high around 30 tomorrow, with snow for a couple days. Then warm again next week. Yep. It's spring alright.


I love the rebirth of spring, both outside, and inside our shop.


The spring colors...


The flowers....


The clay pots.
I have a thing for clay pots.
The more patina, the better.


I'm looking forward to green grass
Leaves on the trees.
Flowers in the yard.
Vegetables in the garden.

And warmer temperatures.
Not hot, just warm.

Not that I'm picky.
Ahem.





No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...