Sunday, February 28, 2016

Country Life = Sunday Afternoon in the Barn


Such a comforting thought.

After church today, George and I spent the rest of the day in the barn.


This photo is a BIG DEAL.
Why? Because it's not zoomed in.
I was actually standing this close to the cows when I took the photo.
And why is that a big deal?
Because all my life, I've been afraid of cows.

I'm slowly getting over that fear.
Slooooowwwwllllyyyy.


Goats are more my size. 
But.... when you are trying to catch them, 
and hang on to them while they are getting their feet trimmed....
they can feel much bigger than they appear.

Let's just say after doing that with 22 goats, our backs felt it.
We aren't as young as we used to be!



No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...