Friday, February 19, 2016

Coffee time

Coffee.
It seems everyone awakens to coffee.

Photo from Pixabay.com

Everyone but me.
I'm allergic to it.
Seriously.

Severely allergic actually.
When I was tested for allergies as a kid,
the tests showed I was severely allergic.
The doctor said never to drink it.
And I haven't.

Photo from Pixabay.com

I wish I could!
I absolutely love the smell.

Oh well.


Since many of our customers are probably coffee drinkers,
we carry some coffee themed decor.
 

Gingerbread & coffee seem to go together.
Not that I would know from personal experience.


I added a burlap coffee sack to this door 
after turning it into a chalkboard.


I think these are coffee sacks....
they say Product of Columbia on the back.


I'm thinking it's a pretty safe bet these thermoses 
held coffee a time or two.

Or every day.

George tells me coffee isn't really that good.
That it's an acquired taste.

He tells me that as he is enjoying his cup.
Hmmm....


No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...