Sunday, February 21, 2016

In Him will I trust

I don't know about you, but I feel like the world is in a turmoil. And getting worse everyday. I was a child of the 60's, and a teen of the 70's. So, I've certainly seen the world in turmoil before. Sadly, I don't think it's my imagination that things have only gotten worse.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how important my faith in God is to me. I've also been thinking that maybe I keep it to myself too much. I'm not one to "shout it to the world". That's not my style on any subject. But maybe I could at least whisper it now and then.


So, I decided to put a Scripture based post on my business Facebook page every Sunday. Not a sermon, or a "shout". Just a little whisper of inspiration.


Creating these posts gives me a chance to look up some Bible verses and dwell on them for a bit. 


And maybe they will help brighten someone else's day as well. There is so much bad news in the world. It's nice to have something positive to reflect on, to find moments of peace. 

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...