Sunday, March 24, 2013

Country Life = 8 seconds


George and I had a new adventure last night. We went to a PBR event. In case you don't know, PBR stands for Professional Bull Riding.........


I have no idea why anyone would want to do that for a living. Or for a hobby. Or for any other reason. But they do. And let me tell you..... those cowboys are tough.


8 seconds may not seem like very long when you are going about your daily routine. But 8 seconds on the back of a bull? An eternity. And it only ends one way. With that cowboy being thrown off. One way or another.

 
But they come back for more. No idea why. But they do. And, they put on a very entertaining show in the process! We really enjoyed it. We've seen it on TV, but that's not quite the same.
 
We've never been to a rodeo either, but it's on our bucket list.
 
Have cowboy boots. Will travel.


No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...