Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Day

 
Some of my favorite Easter time cartoons that I've seen floating around facebook.
(Sorry I don't have links or sources for all of them.)
 
Easter eggs first:
 

Ha!
As a long time fan of Dr. Suess, I love this next one:
 

 
Need to paint your walls?
 
 
 
Moving on to the baby chicks:
 
 
Not sure who is more surprised - the man or the chick!
 
Oh dear, on this next one, you gotta feel for the poor guy!
 
 
This is one of my all time favorites:
 
 
Love to laugh!
 
But......
 
On a very serious, very somber note...........
 
 
He is not here; he has risen!
Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee:
‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners,
be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’
 
Not a cause for laughter, but certainly a cause for rejoicing!
Happy Easter to all of you.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...