Friday, May 9, 2014

Barbwire flowers

We had some old barbwire laying around, too old and rusty to bend. But fortunately, it was already curved into a shape that could be made into..........


Flowers!

The wood is the sides of a very large box we took apart. Tried to sell it as a box for awhile, but I think because of it's size, it never sold.

No problem, we are getting good at taking things apart!


These have actually both sold. One a couple weeks ago, and the other one today. I had already planned to post about them, so even though these 2 are gone, I decided to go ahead anyway. After all, you never know when we might run across some more curved barb wire, and decide to do this again.



No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...