Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Vintage baby treasures

How precious are these vintage baby clothes, and quilt? Say it with me now... "Awwww".


A little closer view of the quilt. I always wish these treasures could talk and tell their story. Who made the quilt? Mommy? Grandma? An aunt or close family friend? Was it a boy or girl? What was the baby's name? What year was the baby born? And wouldn't you love to see a picture of the baby?


Ah. Well. We will just have to use our imaginations I guess. 
All we know for sure is that they are absolutely precious.

All of these are for sale in our shop.
What sweet decorations for your home!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...