Friday, February 6, 2015

Vinyl Record and Music Related Crafts

I have a customer who comes in every Christmas, looking for a music related craft for a gift for a friend. She was part of my inspiration for these.....


The records are some of the old thick 78's.


Honestly, I had a hard time painting on them. What if someone would want to play them? But, I have tried to sell them before, and there was no interest. I even tried to give some away once, and again, no interest. So........ may as well craft with them.

Have you seen the ones where they heat them, and turn them into bowls and such? Look on Etsy and similar sites, and you will find them. So creative. 

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...