Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Event Weekend for September

I haven't had time to take photos to update, and a post seems so drab without photos! I've been busy making more fall crafts - if something stands still long enough, it gets a pumpkin painted on it.

Reminder - this Friday & Saturday is our Event weekend.
Storewide sale!
20% off regular prices!

Friday - 9:30 to 5:00
Saturday - 9:30 to 2:00

I had planned to have the Saturday hours till 5:00 on Event Weekends, but...........no one comes in after about 2 or 3. Since it's a holiday weekend, I'll plan on closing at 2.

However, if someone comes in with a fistful of cash that they are just dying to spend, I'll stay open. Seems like the least I can do to help someone in need.

heehee

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...