Friday, June 29, 2012

Chicken wire

These are fun, don't you think?



I painted and distressed old frames, then attached chicken wire to them. Use clothespins to attach memos, or recipes, or photos to them. I've also seen them used to hang jewelry.

Suggestion: If it's as hot where you are as it is here, look in your photo albums for a picture like this one:




Blow it up poster size, then just sit and stare at it for awhile!

I guess I shouldn't complain. We're having mid 90's here, while much of the nation is in the triple digits.

And when I think about the firefighter's battling the Colorado fires........
Or our soldiers in the desert heat........

I hope wherever you are, you manage to keep cool!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...