Saturday, November 13, 2010

Aha! moment

Did you ever have one of those moments where something that you have tried to figure out for years just suddenly became crystal clear? That happened to me driving in to the store this morning. Above the store there are 2 apartments that are only accessible from the outside. We have often thought if we could add a set of steps inside, we could open up one of the apartments as part of the store. But every way we thought of to add steps was going to be a huge job, and probably cost huge money as well.

But this morning, while thinking about something else, the solution hit me. Of course I have to have the expert (AKA husband George) take a look at it and see if he thinks it will work, but just talking to him about it on the phone, he thought it sounded like a possibility. It wouldn't be anything we would rush into, but maybe in the next year or two..... Hmmm....

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...