Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter



I have a deep faith in God. More so the older I get. More appreciation. More gratitude.

More understanding? Hmmmm. There's so much I don't understand. But also the older I get, I realize whether I understand every aspect or not, it doesn't really matter.

I admit I don't understand the why's behind the suffering on the cross. Couldn't there have been an easier (less painful) way? I've heard some explanations that make me understand for all of 5 minutes or so. Then I don't understand again.

But for me, that's ok. Not understanding doesn't shake my faith at all.

I still believe in prayer. Intense, deep, fear in your heart, down on your knees type prayer. I've been there, I've seen others be there. I've seen those prayers answered.

Always the way we want them answered? Not necessarily. God is all-knowing. We're not. I've also experienced those times when something bad that was happening turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

I'm so thankful I can turn to God in times of trouble. And in good times. Any time. All the time.

I hope you all have a blessed Easter!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...