Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring!

Spring is such an exciting time! Full of promise and plans for the future.



There's something about the spring air that makes me want to get my hands in the dirt.

It's funny, when I was younger, spring was my least favorite season, but now I love it.

Older and wiser maybe?



I have a weakness for sheep decor, maybe because we used to raise them when George and I were first married. I do miss watching the baby lambs jumping around in the green, green grass.



I don't have many pictures, but we have lots of new spring decor in the shop, with more to come.

Spring is a great time to freshen up your home decor. Out with all the dark colors. In with some bursts of sunshine!


No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...