Friday, October 7, 2011

20% off sale for October


This handmade (by me!) pumpkin set is the door prize for October. To win, all you need to do is stop in the store today or tomorrow, sign your name to a little slip of paper, drop it in a can, and hope you get a call from me next Monday saying you were the lucky winner.

And while you're in the store, you may as well take advantage of the sale!
20% off ALL regular prices!

Friday 9:30 to 5:00
Saturday 9:30 to 2:00

There's still lots of fall to choose from. Most of it is handmade. There's even some real pumpkins grown in our garden!

And, you can take a peek at Christmas, it's making it's debut around the mantle. 20% off.

Hope to see you this weekend!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...