Monday, October 24, 2011

Barnwood signs and firewood

We had a very busy weekend at our house!

To make a long story short, we worked on firewood and putting a water line from Kevin's house to the chicken coop. Neither job is complete yet, but both have a good start.

If you live in the Moundsville, Cameron, Wheeling area of WV, and need firewood, let me know. Kevin is selling it by the truckload. Sorry, he can't cross into OH or PA with it. There's laws against that!

In between those jobs, I cut up a large pile of barnwood that was sitting smack dab in the spot where the water line was going to go. What will I do with all that barnwood? Well........


Lots of it will become WV signs. I have several other ideas for it as well. Now....I just have to find the time to work on it!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...