Sunday, October 2, 2011

October equals Pumpkins

I love fall - maybe I mentioned that before.


Look how thick the wood is on the pumpkin above.
An advantage of owning our own saw mill!
And, guess what the brown & orange pumpkins are made from?
An afghan I picked up at Goodwill!


Another pumpkin from the thicker wood.
The witch on the broom has been one of my
 favorite painting projects this fall.


Always thankful for a good fall harvest!


From thick to thin...the ornaments are made from luann plywood
that I cut out on our bandsaw.


How about a pumpkin on a shovel?
We never throw away an old shovel that has lost it's handle!

Happy October!!!!!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...