Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I know it's early but......

The weather forecast is calling for flurries this week!
Aack! It's not even Halloween yet.

Well, as much as I would like it to still be early summer...
it's not.

Time marches on, Christmas is coming...whether I want it to or not.

So.............


A Christmas preview is out on the floor.
It's actually been out for a few weeks now,
and I'm quite surprised at how much of it has sold already.

I've never had Christmas out this early before,
I guess that has been a mistake in past years!

I was hunting around for a tree topper,
when I thought of this small red pip wreath with stars.


What do you think?

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...