Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Country Life = Perfect timing

Katie's (our soon to be daughter-in-law) mother and sisters had a bridal shower for her in her hometown last weekend. We enjoyed getting a chance to know her family better, and seeing where she grew up.

They opened the shower by going around the room, and having all the ladies say who they were, and how they know Katie. A nice touch, especially for me and Jessica since we didn't know most of the ladies there.

The introductions went around the room, till it got to Katie.

She laughed and said, "I'm Katie, and I'm marrying Kevin".

And from out in the hallway we hear:

"And I'm Kevin."

And in he came, carrying a bouquet of flowers for his bride.

Say it all together now....."awwww".

You know how sometimes you see something, and you think "that had to be staged"?

It wasn't. He had the flowers, and was very nervous about how to walk in on a shower to surprise her with them. He had just got there, had walked down the hall, and heard what was going on. He waited a minute, and when he heard Katie's voice, he knew he had his moment.

Awwww.

Way to go Kevin!!!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...