Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wedding fun

I can't seem to get the time lately to take pictures, let alone upload them and write about them in a blog post. Maybe once the garden is in..........

In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy a couple wedding tidbits that make me smile every time I see them...

The first one I ran across on Pinterest. It cracks me up every time I see it:



Those guys nailed it in impersonating a bunch of girls, didn't they? Love it!!!

And the JK Wedding Entrance Dance? You've probably seen it before on YouTube, but it's worth another look. And if you haven't seen it, get ready for a real treat. I smile all the way through it...then when Jill makes her appearance....well....I choke up every time. 

Our son's wedding is coming up this summer, so weddings are definitely on my mind!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...