Thursday, May 17, 2012

Crocheted butterfly


Isn't she pretty?

I bought a box of doilies at an auction a couple years ago. When I went through them at home, I was excited to find this butterfly among them!

I wanted to frame her, but didn't have anything big enough. Every once in a while, I'd get a bigger frame, ane would try, but it was never quite right. Last week, I was going through some of the frames I had at the store for sale, and saw this one. Aha! Finally found it!

It's hard to get a good picture of something under glass at the store. I get more reflections of the lights than anything else. So, I decided to just take a picture of it in our yard. In real life, the butterfly doesn't have reflections of trees around it like you see here. Nice touch though, don't you think?

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...