Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A week flies by

Wow, just realized it's been almost a week since my last post. What happened to the past week?

A new baby in the family! Welcome to the world Lydia! (our nephew's baby)

Buying 6 calves.

Digging out the garden, and turning it into raised beds.

Trying to find the flower gardens. Slow going....

Researching and buying a Sihlouette machine. See why here

Crafting any chance I got.

And no pictures yet of any of it! Too busy to aim a camera.

Oh, and I almost forgot - nursing poison ivy and hay fever. The joys of summer.

Got to go, the Sihlouette machine is calling.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...