Friday, March 10, 2017

Country Life and Shop Life Collide, with an E-I-E-I-E

With a shop name of Country Lane, it's only fitting to carry farm decor, don't you think?


So, we do. 
After all, farms and country lanes go together. 


For us, farming is who we are, in large part thanks to our son who started a farm on our property.

Then he married a farm girl.

And they are now raising a little boy who is a farmer thru & thru.

One of his first words was tractor.

He loves the maaas. 

























And any piece of equipment.
Note he is wearing muck boots.
He prefers those (and cowboy boots) over sneakers.


He even discovered where old farm equipment goes to die. 
He didn't care, it was just his size.

He loves to sing Old MacDonalds farm.
E-I-E-I-E.

He never sings E-I-E-I-O, it's always E-I-E-I-E.
Love that little farmer boy! 

Even when he's in the shop with Mimi, he is still surrounded by farm animals.

With a moo moo here....


And a baa baa there....

























With a cluck cluck here.....


And a quack quack there..... 


And everywhere an oink oink!

Back on the farm, I'm not sure what he was so awe struck by. Maybe a bird.

With a tweet tweet here, and a tweet tweet there.......




No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...