Saturday, March 25, 2017

Man Cave... Stage One

We have a new display in the shop. It has several pieces perfect for the man cave, or a home decorated with the rustic/woodsy/lodge theme.




















Can you guess what the Old Treasures and Man Cave signs are painted on?




















Concrete trowels!







































Speaking of tools, how about a couple shovels?
Note the all wood handles.
And check out that cool old wooden clamp.







































Around here, many guys (and gals) are into fishing & hunting.





















So that seemed an appropriate beginning for adding more guy stuff.




















This plywood cabinet came straight out of a guys woodshop. It had been in my dads workshop, holding a variety of wood making tools.

The green metal box underneath is an old ammo box. I tried selling it plain for a while, and since it hadn't sold yet, I dressed it up a bit with some burlap ribbon and rusty stars.




I dressed up a couple metal skillets too.








































They made for some fun Fish Fry signage.







































All together now.... "Awwww".




















I will be adding more stuff for the guys, this is just the beginning.

But don't worry girls, I certainly haven't forgotten about you!







































I'm also adding lots of wedding/love decor.
But that's a post for another day.

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...