Thursday, January 5, 2012

Country Life = Our favorite daughter's birthday

It's so much easier to have a favorite daughter when you only have one daughter.


While she was home for the holidays, we celebrated Jessica's birthday.


It was a very serious celebration.


We had Irish Cream Cheesecake.


And as you can probably guess
(especially if know Jessica)
she is dancing as we sing Happy Birthday to her.


(Jessica, I apologize for putting you on your side)
(I edited, I saved, I re-edited, I re-saved)
(On my screen, I see you up-right)
(On the blog, you're on your side)
(But I'm using the pic anyway)
(I love your look of making a wish)
(And "can I do it"?)


YES!!! She can!


Her husband Brian had faith in her.


Their Aunt Jo & Uncle Terry sent insulated bags for her and Kevin.
(Kevin's birthday is next week)

Gifts from their Aunt & Uncle are known for having something tucked inside.
Jessica went all out looking for that something.

That's our girl.

I know anyone who has a daughter thinks they have the best one.
But they are wrong.

George & I have the best daughter in the whole wide world.
Just thinking about her brings a smile to our faces.

May God bless you with a wonderful 26th year Jessica...
We love you sweetie!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...