Thursday, January 12, 2012

Open Today

For those of you who are local............

I'll have the shop open today. As you know, I'm officially closed for the winter, but I'm having days here and there that I open the shop. It was open yesterday, and will be again today.

I'm putting new merchandise out - some new crafts, some antiques. And, I'm packing up leftover Christmas supplies. Right now, you can hardly walk through my back room - here's hoping the fire department doesn't do one of their surprise inspections today. Hopefully, by the end of today, it will be neatly packed away.

If you're in town today - come see me!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...