Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Embroidery machine crafts

These table runners are made locally by a friend. What a great primitive look! As for the dish towels, I guess you could actually use them, but personally, I'd use them just as a decoration, hanging from a hook etc.


She also makes these purses, with the WV outline on them. How fun to carry ( and show off WV!).


And pillows. This is an old photo, but a good representation of what I have now. Love these!


She has an embroidery machine to help her out. My sewing skills are pretty limited ~ I think I'd need more than an embroidery machine to help me!!!

No comments:

First Occasional Shop Weekend of the Year

Our first occasional shop opening started today, and runs through tomorrow. Why am I just now posting pics here on my blog? Because my lapt...